Healthy Waldo County is a local Healthy Maine Partnership that works with communities in Waldo County and the mid-coast region to provide education, policy, prevention and health promotion to our community. We do this through engaging and partnering with
- Area businesses
- Organizations and coalitions
- School districts
- County, regional and state level stakeholders, and
- County residents committed to healthy living in their communities.
Healthy Waldo County offers public health related services for the people of Waldo County. We work to improve lives and strengthen the region by:
- Decreasing tobacco use
- Preventing underage drinking and substance abuse
- Improving nutrition in diverse sectors
- Incorporating work site wellness programs
- Developing policies that support environmental change
To promote public health and well-being for the communities of Waldo County
To create healthy communities and to optimize the health and quality of life for Waldo County residents
Please browse through the site and contact us to learn more!